Weight-loss Challenge Progress

Stage 1 - 4 kg down!


Saturday, January 30, 2010

P.S I'm sorry

I'm sorry if I have recently offended you. In some ways, I've turned into an old woman. I'm impatient and I'll tell you what I want, what I can do, what I can't do, and unfortunately, I might tell you what *you* should do. Don't worry, the fatigue affects my tongue as well.

To all those silly drivers that make me work harder to avoid smashing into them, I'm not sorry for beeping my horn, you annoy me.

To all the people writing documents, websites, announcements etc, the red squiggly line that appears underneath the word you've just typed indicates there could be a spelling mistake. OK?

To the people that tell me I need to do the dishes - says who?

To the people I have not seen, including my boss :( it's not by choice.

To the people that pick up my spelling mistakes, sshhhh!

No comments: