Weight-loss Challenge Progress

Stage 1 - 4 kg down!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Part I


Dad was doing the ATTA Season Close TT @ Champion Lakes. I'd planned on meeting him pre-race for a warm up spin but only just made it in time to see him take off. I'm a bit hooked on the iphone app 'Hipstomatic' and tested out a few different settings today. There not the best for action photography but I'm still impressed.

Jeb was looking forward to the walk around Champion Lakes


Mouse working hard - as always keeping things running smoothly


The rowers were out this morning which meant the start/finish line was near the bridge today creating quite a cozy atmosphere with everything so close together

Dad crossed the line a few seconds away from his PB. Not a bad effort considering his just come back from 3 weeks in Europe!

Dad and I enjoying the 'post-race wave of goodness' - "Are jelly legs normal?"
Starting to look like a pro


No comments: