Weight-loss Challenge Progress

Stage 1 - 4 kg down!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Out of hiding

For the past year, I have been hidden under piles of papers. Lists of jobs to complete and the burden of finishing my thesis.

I would love to say that it is finished. But after slogging through illness for 9 months I needed a break.

Had the most relaxing few weeks over the break - despite the last minute shopping efforts, house hopping and party going. It was great to catch up with the family and friends that I have been so badly neglecting for a long time.

It allowed for reflection back on a tough year. And the time to recharge the batteries for a strong TT like effort home.

So whilst hidden behind the slog of writing a thesis my sloth-like personality developed and lets say I'm itching to ditch it. Have joined up to @MishBridges 12WBT (http://www.12wbt.com/) and am looking forward to the Challenge which starts late Feb. Here's to getting my life back in order... Looking fwd to sharing some success stories this year!!
x

1 comment:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Good luck with the 12wbt!!!