Weight-loss Challenge Progress

Stage 1 - 4 kg down!


Monday, March 14, 2011

New kids on the block



Watch out - there's a new team in WA, La famiglia bambola. You guessed it - my family. Here's mum modelling her kit before a mountain bike ride around her back yard. Glad to hear mum might finally be having some luck sorting her asthma out. She'll be pushing dad in sprints before he knows it I'm sure.
I've started to commute on the bike a bit which has been good for the legs and the soul. Seems such a waste to live in a beautiful city and not get to enjoy the views. The draft of my second last paper is practically done and I'm starting to sort out the pieces of the last one! Won't be long now before I can get some use out of the new kit. I'm in training for a TT in May! Won't be aiming for a PB that's for sure but would like to know where I stand based on minimal training. Here's to the body holding up - all has been well for a few days and I would like to get some fresh air and sunshine.

No comments: