Weight-loss Challenge Progress

Stage 1 - 4 kg down!


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New challenges

It's no secret that I'm not exercising at the moment. It's also no secret that I'm not enoying being sick - who would?

At the moment I feel like I'm on the start line of a race that is constantly being postponed because the roads are clogged and unsafe to race on.

So - the challenge. I'm not entirely sure how smart it is to embark on a challenge that I can't fully immerse myself in like I usually would but it's a challenge that needs to be undertaken.

Waffle waffle.

I need to lose quite a few kgs to be a healthy size and weight. To make my task slightly easier I'm going to break it down in stages. Stage 1 is 10kg, my first goal is to stop the increase! Argh, my love for food and lack of exercise has got me in a bit of trouble! Here goes...

I'm publicising my challenge to stay accountable and focused. Feel free to post your favourite weight loss recipes, tips, tricks and hints!! They will be much appreciated.

No comments: